Two mailing lists are currently active for all projects under the ClusterLabs banner. You must subscribe in order to send posts to the lists.
- email@example.com is for all types of questions and discussion related to using and administering ClusterLabs software.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is for questions and discussion related to developing ClusterLabs software and components that work with ClusterLabs software (such as OCF resource agents).
Mailing List Highlights aggregates certain interesting threads from the lists.
Some older mailing lists are no longer used:
- email@example.com was specifically for Pacemaker, before the unified ClusterLabs lists were born. It is available an archive.
- firstname.lastname@example.org was targeted to Heartbeat users and is no longer available in any form
- email@example.com was targeted to Corosync and OpenAIS users long ago, and is no longer available in any form
- firstname.lastname@example.org was targeted to GFS and DLM users long ago, and is available as an archive.